Auditor - VR/14498Vacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Salary: úCommensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/14498 (14)
Due to growth, our Big Four Accounting firm client are looking for experienced Audit professionals. Various roles available up to Assistant Manager Level.
- Effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Lead and manage fieldwork on client sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Management Letter to be provided to the client
Experience / Qualifications required
- ACA / ACCA / CPA / CA (ICAEW / ICAS or equivalent international qualifying body) - Qualified or Part Qualified - preferably with first time passes.
- Proven experience in the External Auditing of complex multi-entity clients in commerce & industry under IFRS or equivalent.
- Experience in / knowledge of UK or US GAAP and/or SOX404 reporting would be advantageous though not essential.
|Address||Thorpe Molloy Recruitment
38 Albyn Place
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist