Audit AdvisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Closing date: 19 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/416846
Exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified Audit Advisor to join a leading Accountancy firm in Aberdeen! This exciting role offers a fantastic salary and benefits package, as well as excellent development and progression opportunities as part of a friendly and lively team. In addition, study support for ACCA will also be provided as part of the package.
- Work alongside the audit team to carrying out the full audit cycle, from initial planning through to completion
- Work closely with junior members of the team to offer assistance
- Liaise directly with client to build strong relationships
- Work closely with seniors to address any issues or complications
- Part qualified ACCA
- Current or recent experience within Practice is essential
- Experience of carrying out audits as part of team
- Experience of assisting juniors is advantageous, however not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great firm and develop your career further. Please apply below, or for further queries, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist