Qualified AuditorVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Closing date: 24 February 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/416846
Exciting opportunity for a Qualified Audit Advisor to join a leading Accountancy firm in Aberdeen! This exciting role offers a fantastic salary and benefits package, as well as excellent development and progression opportunities as part of a friendly and lively team, making it an excellent next step.
- Supervise and coach the audit team to develop their experience and ability
- Allocate and manage audit workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Oversee and carry out the full audit process, from initial planning through to completion
- Review work carried out by the team, offering feedback as required
- Work closely with clients to address any complications or issues
- Work closely with the Manager to develop the team
- Qualified ACCA or CA
- Current or recent experience within Practice is essential
- Experience of carrying out full external audits
- Experience of supervising juniors on audit assignments
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great firm and develop your career further. Please apply below, or for further queries, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist