Project Reporting Accountant- (Contract)Vacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Closing date: 23 February 2017
Job ref. no.: CMK 001
Our client, a leading E&P are seeking to recruit a Project Reporting Accountant to join their busy Aberdeen office. Reporting to the Lead Accountant this role would be responsible for the creation, monitoring and closure of projects and associated expenditure for the Business Unit.
You will have previous experience in a similar project accounting role preferably within the Oil and Gas sector. SAP knowledge and experience is highly desirable. You will have an excellent attention to detail and well honed team working skills. A results focused individual will excel in this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive organisation on a 12 month contract basis contributing to the growth of the business.
|Contact Name||Craig Mackenzie|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Accounts AssistantPeter Vardy Ltd, aberdeen
- Management Accountant - Fixed Term ContractDrimsynie Estate, glasgow
- Management Accountant, Projects (x 2)Hudson Accounting & Finance, glasgow
- Assistant Cost AccountantMitsubishi Electric, livingston
- Document ControllerAberdeen Appointments Agency, aberdeen
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist