Credit ControlVacancy posted: Friday, 10 February 2017
Salary: £18000 - £19000 per annum
Location: East Kilbride
Closing date: 24 February 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/421337
A successful distribution company in East Kilbride are looking for a Credit Controller on a part time basis. The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Carry out multiple credit control activities
- Maintain up to date credit control records
- Open new accounts, set credit limits, VAT registrations
- Posting cash to sales ledger
- Carry out regular credit checks on customers
In order to be successful in the role it is important that you have:
- Previous credit control experience
- Billing and posting receipts experience
- Confidence with Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you would like to hear more then please call Warren or email across your CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Warren Christie|
|Telephone||0141 272 7707|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist