Audit ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Job ref. no.: VAC - 12153
Our client, one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of chartered accountants and business advisors is currently seeking a professionally qualified (ACA,ACCA) Audit Manager to join the Public Sector team at their offices based in Edinburgh. This position offers a salary of £50k per annum, plus an excellent benefits package.
As the Audit Manager you will be responsible for managing client portfolios effectively, managing and developing employees within the team in order to ensure the delivery of a quality service to the client and developing positive working relationships with other teams.
- Ensure work progresses in line with team procedures and within budget, to the expected timescales and that a high quality file is prepared in compliance with the firm’s standards and procedures
- Apply all relevant technical disclosures to client work.
- Manage the expectations of clients and ongoing client relationships through appropriate and timely communication.
- Prepare for and attend meetings, including audit committee meetings.
- Manage work in progress on client portfolio against agreed budgets, maximise recoveries on client portfolio against agreed targets, prepare fees as appropriate and highlight any potential problems ahead of time.
- Identify relevant planning, technical and business issues specific to a client, i.e. tax / fraud / risk related issues and suggest solutions to the client engagement partner.
- Manage time effectively and know when to communicate potential issues to partner.
- Arrange regular communication with client engagement partner regarding their clients.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships, be involve in client seminars and training sessions as required.
- Ability to manage work in progress on client portfolio against agreed budgets, maximise recoveries against targets, raise fees and highlight potential problems ahead of time.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships.
- Be able to pitch for new business and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ability to actively seek new business development opportunities for the firm using market knowledge and event attendance.
A full job description is provided on application
If you are interested in the above Audit Manager position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist