CISA ProfessionalVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £ highly competitive plus excellent benefits package
Edinburgh or Glasgow
£ highly competitive plus excellent benefits package
This is a great opportunity for an IT Audit Manager, or Senior Manager to join my client; an established and respected ‘top 20’ professional Accountancy Practice with an enviable reputation and client base. The role exists with the purpose of complimenting the existing business technology teams across Edinburgh and Glasgow sites.
We imagine that the successful candidate will be an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who will relish the challenge and opportunity of making a difference to the firm by shaping and developing new services to be offered and delivered by the firm.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, undertaking a range of technical based assignments with new challenges and opportunities
- Appropriately maintaining and building client relationships
- Ensuring relevant and up to date technical guidance and standards are applied to client work
- Liaising with client engagement partners and business technology director regarding work being carried out for clients
- Managing 2 IT Audit Trainees within the business technology team
- Significant experience of IT Audit / IT Risk / IT Security
- CIIA / CCAB / CISA qualification(s)
- Use of computer aided audit tools - CAAT
- Sound technical knowledge of large complex systems
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities
Please apply with a copy of your CV in the first instance. If you would like to have an informal and confidential chat prior to applying, please contact Nicola Rae (additional contact details below).
|Contact Name||Nicola Rae|
|Telephone||0131 300 0595 / 07988 455 677|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist