Senior Audit Manager
Glasgow or Edinburgh
Circa £65k plus excellent benefits package
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Audit Manager to work in the Public Sector team of a well-established Scottish Chartered Accountancy Firm. This organisation is renowned for their exceptional standards of client care and diverse range of clients and would be considered a respected “Top 10” Accountancy Practice. My client is following a strategic growth plan in order to further their reputation as one of the Scotland’s most innovative and leading firms. This role is for an ambitious and success driven individual who will relish the challenge of making a difference to the firm by shaping and developing new services.
The main purpose of this position is to effectively manage the portfolios of a wide range of clients whilst taking a strategic role within a busy public sector team. It is also the responsibility of the Senior Manager to manage and develop staff within the team in order to ensure that a high quality of service is consistently delivered to clients.
- Must be fully qualified CA
- ACCA with relevant experience accepted
- Experience in internal audit and public sector is desirable
- The ability to ensure work progresses in line with the firm’s procedures and budget whilst operating to the expected timescale
- First class relationship management skills – developing and maintaining positive client relationships through regular communication
- Must have strong business development experience – manage the preparation and delivery of the tendering process
- Self-starter – should implement a personal business plan whilst actively participating in networking events and attending relevant industry meetings
- Strong leadership skills – You will be an excellent role model to the team in terms of professional conduct to ensure a positive working environment is achieved. You will also be responsible for partaking in the interview/selection process of new employees whilst confirming training requirements are delivered
Please forward your current CV along with current remuneration package to Tony Marsh at Application Recruitment.
|Contact Name||Tony Marsh|
|Telephone||0131 3000 595|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist