Accounts SeniorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job ref. no.: VAC - 12163
Our client, one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of chartered accountants and business advisor is currently seeking a Senior Accounts Assistant to join the Business Advisory team at their offices based in Edinburgh. As the Senior Accounts Assistant you will assist in accounts preparation tasks across a broad spectrum of commercial and charity sector clients and will be giving direct support to managers. This position offers a salary of £27-30k per annum dependent on experience.
- Preparation of accounts including management accounts.
- Preparing budgets
- Planning and completion of files
- Ensuring complete & accurate statutory disclosures
- Liaising/meeting with clients regarding queries etc.
- Presenting accounts and correspondence for manager review.
- Assisting with ad-hoc advisory work.
- Practice experience is essential.
- Minimum of four years practice experience within a business advisory/accounts team.
- ACCA qualified/Part qualified or qualified by experience.
- Experience using accounting software such as Sage, Xeon etc.
- Accounts preparation experience (Limited companies, sole traders & partnerships)
- Understanding of technical aspects, disclosure requirements and how clients may need specific advice.
- Strong knowledge of company disclosure requirements.
- Broad knowledge of business taxation Inc. VAT.
- Client facing experience.
A full Job description is provided on application.
If you are interested in the above Accounts Assistant position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist