Credit ControlVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £19000 - £20000 per annum
Closing date: 25 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/402007
Do you have strong collections experience and worked within a call centre environment?
Would you like to work for a company that is going from strength to strength?
If this is so we have an excellent opportunity to work for a major utilities company in Edinburgh. This organisation is offering a competitive salary, bonus structure and the chance to expand within the business. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Liaising with customers and offering great customer service
- Ensuring payment plans are in place for each customer in accordance with company policy
- Tackling high volume caseloads and being effective with each interaction
- Offering the best payment solution to each customer's circumstances
To be successful in the role and match what the client is looking for it is important that:
- You have experience within a collections and call centre environment
- Are capable of working to targets and deadlines
- You have the confidence to deal with more challenging customers and offer appropriate solution
- Are knowledgeable on the different payment solutions that can be offered.
If you would like to work in a challenging and rewarding environment where there is a clear structure for progression then please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Warren Christie|
|Telephone||0131 718 8064|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist