Vacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious experienced Audit Manager
Key responsibilities are:
- Managing key audit relationships across a variety of industry sectors;
- Identifying and developing both audit and advisory opportunities with new and existing senior clients
- Leading audit teams & developing assistant managers and junior team members to reach their potential
- Ensuring all regulatory changes are implemented and complied with both internally and on client engagements
- Building relationships with other departments to deliver market and client focused business solutions
Candidates should possess:
- Professional Qualification (e.g. ICAS/ACCA/ICAEW etc.)
- A positive can due Attitude
- The ability to cope under pressure
- A flexible approach to work
This is an exciting opportunity for someone typically working in a Big 4 environment to progress their career while improving their work/life balance.
Job Reference: 160915GC
Closing Date: 30 September 2016
About FPSG Connect
FPSG is a leading UK Recruitment and Executive Search Consultancy, we specialise in the Banking, Professional, Sales & Marketing, Operations and Technology markets. Through our expertise and knowledge in these core markets we Connect talent with Premier employers.
We challenge traditional perceptions of the recruitment process through a proactive approach to Connecting with top quartile candidates and clients, therefore developing talent pools for the most challenging and rewarding positions.
At FPSG we know that Business is about People. We approach each partnership, client and candidate, as a long-term relationship, managing the full recruitment cycle from first contact onwards.
We recruit for retention and recognise that each candidate, each client, each market and each industry has individual requirements. We help you get it right the first time so that your organisation / career can flourish - creating time efficiencies and providing peace of mind that you're in safe hands.
FPSG IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist