Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Salary: £17000 - £20000 per annum
Closing date: 23 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 13791342/001
Accounts Assistant to join Business Support Department. The team provides a wide range of business support services for clients including tailored management accounts, business plans, projections and secondments. We aim to exceed our clients' expectations in all cases.
Well established independent accountancy firm based in Edinburgh City Centre
The main duties of the role include:
- Service a varied portfolio of clients in a pro-active manner.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation of VAT Returns including partial exemption calculations.
- Developing and maintaining client contact and relationships.
- Liaison and communication with Managers and Partners.
- Completion of work to agreed timescales and budgets.
A successful Accounts Assistant will have:
- Experience of preparing management accounts, VAT returns and annual accounts gained from within an accountancy practice.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to take responsibility for own client portfolio.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good IT skills including Sage and or Xero experience.
- Track record of work delivered to budget.
- Ability to analyse figures in a meaningful way.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good technical (financial reporting) skills.
- Proven success as a team player but also able demonstrate a high level of initiative and self-motivation.
Full-time, permanent accounts assistant role in Edinburgh City Centre.
|Contact Name||Calum Walker|
|Telephone||+44 131 243 2956|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist