Accounts & Audit SeniorVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Closing date: 23 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/409745
If you are an experienced, qualified auditor seeking role offering an equal split of accounts and audit work, then this Accounts & Audit Senior role is a fantastic opportunity for you. Offering a fantastic salary package, great working environment and further progression prospects, this is an excellent next step in your career.
- Work with a fantastic client portfolio, including charities and housing association, as well as some well known retail brands
- Coach and support the junior members of the team, reviewing work and offering feedback
- Full accounts production for clients
- Lead and carry out full audit cycle
- ACCA or CA qualified
- Experience gained in a Practice environment
- Experience of carrying out the full audit cycle is essential
- Experience of leading audits would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified and experienced audit professionals to further develop their career and experience. Please apply below, or for further queries, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist