AuditorVacancy posted: Sunday, 15 January 2017
Job ref. no.: UK752139
Hudson’s client, a leading Financial Services business in Edinburgh, are searching for an Auditor who is keen to progress their career and make a positive impact in a growing team.
This role will support the delivery of end to end audits across the business and make independent assessments of risk and controls in line with the audit plan.
- Work closely as part of the audit team, with partners across the wider Internal Audit function to support the planning and delivery of audit engagements.
- Deliver results and findings within defined resource, cost, time and quality parameters.
- Apply the audit methodology as appropriate for each audit engagement.
- Provide accurate records and documents findings in a manner that provides assurance over the risk management and control framework, ensuring it is in line with audit methodology.
- Have a strong understanding significant changes to the businesses strategy and business objectives in line with industry and market standards
- Understanding of Financial Services regulatory requirements and the impact on current and planned audit engagements.
- Build, maintain and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders before, during and after an audit .
- Strong Audit experience
- Demonstrates the correct cultural and behavioural values whilst carrying out all aspects of the role.
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous working knowledge of Financial Services is desirable
- Previous Audit qualification is desirable
- Is a team player and takes ownership for own development , building knowledge in functional areas as appropriate.
- Acts as an ambassador for the businesses brand
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Kevin McLaren in our Edinburgh office.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Kevin McLaren|
|Telephone||+44 131 555 9861|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist