Finance Improvement ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Closing date: 02 March 2017
Job ref. no.: 13801248/001
A leading international online retailer is looking for a qualified accountant to help streamline the business. They are looking for someone with proven lengthy development in the commercial sector who is enthusiastic and wanting to work for a fast paced company.
PE backed technology business looking to go grow with a strong presence in the city centre of Edinburgh.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Improvement Manager :
- Develop understanding and document, business processes, and accounting interfaces, end to end i.e. from 'Buy to Banked' including all Customer Service resolutions ('CSR') activities, and brief projects team as required. Key focus on understanding how the overall programme will impact the business from an accounting and financial control perspective.
- Understand Commercial terms with customers - from a financial impact perspective, to ensure processes are in place for correct charging and recovery of costs.
- Support and contribute to the design and implementation of the back office transformation programme. Ensure that accounting and controls requirements are represented within the wider programme, be an "advocate for finance".
- Ensure existing Accounting Control systems and processes are appropriate, kept up to date, are working and meet internal and external audit requirements.
- Contribute to design, implementation and roll out of comprehensive and auditable financial controls for both new projects and systems modifications.
To apply for the Finance Improvement Manager position, applicants should have the following experience:
- Professionally qualified senior Accountant
- Broad commercial accounting experience gained in small /medium businesses
- Experienced in identifying and documenting systems and business process flows
- Experience with bespoke systems
- Understands and is able to design financial control processes
- Understands build, behaviours of revenues /costs reported, and impacts of processing or systems failures on each P&L and B/S responsibility
- Demonstrates understanding of end to end business process
- Able to reduce complex bespoke systems to basic and simple processes
- Strongly numerate with attention to detail
- Quality presentation skills
- Advanced Excel skills, Word, Power Point
- Use of varied Accounting software packages
- Visio -disired not essential
- Team player
The Finance Improvement Manager is a permanent opportunity looking to pay up to £50,000 with benefits dependent on experience.
|Contact Name||Andrew Rodgie|
|Telephone||+44 131 243 2955|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist