Audit Senior - Commercial & Public SectorVacancy posted: Friday, 17 February 2017
Closing date: 17 March 2017
Job ref. no.: 77206
Change Public Practice are currently working with one of Scotland’s most reputable CA firms who are keen to recruit an experience & ambitious Senior Auditor to their Edinburgh team. This opportunity offers the chance to work with various clients across a wide range of sectors, and is a hands on, client facing role with excellent progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role will be fully qualified with ICAS or ACCA, or will be at the final stages of their studies. Previous Audit experience is essential, however for individuals with a mixed background, full training & support will be offered.
Please note that ICAS Exam Qualified Accountants can be considered for Sept/Oct start dates
The main responsibilities within this role will be:
- Lead & coach Audit teams and junior staff on various engagements
- Involved in the full Audit cycle from start to completion
- Involved in delegation of tasks through each assignment to appropriate team members
- Review work of junior staff, providing feedback when required
- Liaise closely with clients and senior staff within the firm
- Build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
The key skills and experience required are:
- ACCA or CA Qualified, or nearing completion of professional qualifications
- ICAS Exam Qualified Accountants can also be considered for future roles
- Previous Audit experience - Minimum 30% - Full training will be provided
- A strong commercial acumen, integrity and professionalism
- Desire to progress in a corporate environment
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP is desirable
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with a copy of your most recent CV. To find out about other vacancies within Public Practice, please contact Victoria Cameron
|Contact Name||Victoria Cameron|
|Telephone||0131 225 7744|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist