Administration Assistant (CRS6JP00002433)Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Closing date: 04 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 60303
Our Bristol based client is currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant on a 12 month contract.The successful candidate will be working as part of the Central Admin Team that provide administrational and secretarial support to a range of projects, managers and directors on site.
Main Purpose of Role:
Assist in the provision of clerical and secretarial support to site projects, managers and directors across the client site.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competences:
* Knowledge of working in a similar role within a large office environment.
* Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when dealing with classified and sensitive material.
* Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Able to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team.
* Problem solving skills.
* Strong and effective organisational skills.
* Time management skills, able to work prioritise own workload.
* Attention to detail.
* Good customer interfacing skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change.
* Proficient in working with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Secretarial/PA experience.
* Reception experience.
* Event and meeting management.
* Travel services.
* Ordering of supplies and stock management.
* General administrative/secretarial duties.
* Manual handling.
GCSE in English and Maths at Grade 3 or above and an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
Successful candidates will need to satisfy client security requirements and may be required to complete a medical assessment.
The role will be in an environment regulated by Trade Control legislation and involve working with controlled goods, technology and/or services. This may require you to meet enhanced security and regular screening checks.
|Contact Name||Stephanie Shaw|
|Telephone||0141 342 2100|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist