Financial Reporting ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 29 September 2016
Location: Falkirk (Town)
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Job ref. no.: /VAC/52737
Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider, delivering technical assurance through non-destructive testing, inspection, and certification to the capital-intensive, high-risk energy, utility and infrastructure industries in every region of the world. We are recruiting for a Financial Reporting Manager to be based at our head office in Falkirk
The main responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Manager is to ensure that financial reports for Applus Energy & Industry companies in the UK comply with all legislative and corporate requirements by ensuring that all financial reports are accurate, timely and comply with UK legislation, IFRS and group reporting requirements. In this new role you will lead, coach and train a team.
Reporting into the Finance Director you will be given the full autonomy to truly make this role your own and imbed the policies and processes, ensuring good practice.
Duties for the Financial Reporting Manager will include:
- Ensuring and updating IFRS and group accounting standards are met
- Ensure internal controls are enforced
- Meet reporting deadlines
- Effectively liaise with all stakeholders
- Effectively manage company financial health
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Operate effectively with high transactional volume system
- Qualified to ACCA, CIMA/CGMA,ICAS or equivalent recognised body
- Experience of managing and mentoring an accounts team
- Ability to explain issues to non-financial stakeholders
- Be an effective representative within the Applus Financial community
- Effectively influence ERP development
- Proven ability to design efficient and effective accounting procedures
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package.
- 25 days annual leave and 8 statutory holidays
- Personal development and professional development to achieve further related qualifications.
***No Agencies please ***
|Contact Name||Applus RTD UK|
|Address||Block 2 Unit C&D, West Mains Industrial Estate, Grangemouth, Stirlingshire, FK3 8YE|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist