NQ Accounts / Audit SeniorVacancy posted: Saturday, 22 April 2017
Audit/Accounts Senior required for this fast growing independent firm of Accountants based in the north east of Scotland. The team provide high quality advice and assistance in every aspect of their clients’ financial and accounting needs allowing their owners to concentrate on generating income for their business activities. The role offers career progression as well as a competitive salary, generous benefits package as well as a firm who strongly believe in the wellbeing of its employees.
Reporting to the Partners and Senior Management Team the role will include:
- Performance of audit procedures from the planning stage, through audit fieldwork to completion
- Preparation and review of Ltd Company, charity, LLP, sole trader and partnership accounts
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- VAT Compliance
- Corporate and personal tax compliance
- Keeping up to date with technical knowledge in audit, accounts and tax
- Working within set budgets and time scales
- Coaching and mentoring of junior staff
- Newly qualified or a finalist with a proven track record in all of the above
- Qualified through ICAS/ACCA or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within the audit department of an accountancy practice
- Strong core skills of audit and accounting
- Consideration will be given to part qualified candidates with experience in the audit profession
The successful candidate will get a wide range of responsibilities and experience. The role will suit candidates who are seeking a new challenge in a positive environment with a view to progressing their career. The responsibilities will be split equally between Audit & Accounts.
Salary £32,000 - £38,000 DOE + a generous benefit package. For further information contact Lesley Drew at Lusona.
|Contact Name||Lesley Drew|
3 Finch Way
Strathclyde Business Park
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career and correspondingly a successful business needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical.
LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you.
We want to be different. Inspirationally different.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist