Audit ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Closing date: 20 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 78980
Change Public Practice are working with a leading Chartered Accountancy firm in Glasgow to assist them in the recruitment of an experienced Audit Manager due to an increased demand in their audit portfolio.
This opportunity would suit am ambitious Audit Assistant Manager or Supervisor looking for a step up to Manager level, or a current Manager looking for their next challenge. If you are fully qualified with ACCA or CA and looking for a new role that offers both variety and balance then this could be the role for you.
My client has a strong focus on promoting work-life balance across their firm, and not only engage in hiring top talent, but ensure that their staff focus enables them to retain those individuals. This in turn has created a mature, friendly and approachable working environment where hard work is truly recognised.
Responsibilities within this role include:
· Act as a key point of contact for clients, ensuring their business needs are established and understood
· Liaising with the client in order to agree and set budgets and deadlines for each engagement
· Managing and coaching the teams to ensure accurate delivery of each assignment
· Providing detailed analysis and reporting on audit findings, highlighting key findings in detail
· Reviewing the work of the team, providing feedback and training where necessary
· Delegating tasks accordingly to Audit Seniors and Trainees
· Managing fees of engagements and allocating hours/budgets to specific teams
· Working closely with the firms Senior Management to drive the Assurance business forward
· Developing new and existing client relationships, as well as identifying any new business opportunities
Key sectors involved in this role:
· Housing associations
· Credit unions
The ideal person will be a qualified Chartered Accountant and have a background in public practice with a minimum of 5 years’ Audit experience to be considered for this role.
If you match this criteria and would like to discuss further then please get in touch with me to discuss further. You can apply with a copy of your CV, or contact Kasia Mackie.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist