Audit Senior - GlasgowVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Closing date: 12 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 79102
Change Public Practice are working with a highly respected public accountancy firm in Glasgow to assist them in the hire of an Audit Senior for their Commercial & Charity Audit clients.
This business is one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of chartered accountants and business advisors who advise high calibre clients across all sectors in Scotland and offer expert business insights at every opportunity. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your career within a business that focuses on not only hiring, but also retaining, high calibre members of staff and offers excellent benefits including a strong focus on work/life balance.
· To deliver high quality work and services to clients of the firm, within the firm’s standards, budget and timescales
· To act as an assignment / project senior
· Ensure that all work carried out complies with the firm’s standards and procedures, and that the work is within budget and to the expected timeframes
· Ensure a high quality in all work produced (including the review of the work of others in the team) and apply all relevant technical disclosures to client work during the planning phase and ensure all requirements are met (e.g. statutory filing deadlines etc.)
· Must hold a full professional qualification i.e. CA/ACCA etc.
· Must have a minimum of 3 years’ public practice experience gained from working in a Big 4, Top 10 or mid-tier accountancy practice
· Previous exposure of working with commercial / charity clients would be advantageous
· Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise work, know when to communicate potential issues to manager, including providing regular progress updates to both manager and client on work being completed and ensure that all time is accurately recorded and maintained on a daily basis
· Be able to prepare accurate, timely and detailed management reports, letters of representation, fees and correspondence ready for issue to the client
· The ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships using effective, appropriate and timely communication methods
· Be able to seek opportunities to get involved in tendering opportunities through research / drafting sections of tenders / assisting with presentations
· Effective team player
· Ability to liaise with other departments on their involvement and progress with requests.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist