Audit Manager - Commercial & Charity AuditVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Closing date: 12 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 78908
Change Recruitment Group are working with a public accountancy firm to assist them in the hire of an Audit Manager for their Commercial and Charity Audit team to be based in Glasgow.
This business is one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of chartered accountants and business advisors who advise high calibre clients across all sectors in Scotland and offer expert business insights at every opportunity. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your career within a business that focuses on not only hiring, but also retaining, high calibre members of staff and offers excellent benefits including a strong focus on work/life balance.
· Manage a full client portfolio
· Be accountable for the delivery of an audit, and use wider knowledge and skills to add value to the audit including the involvement of other teams where appropriate
· Manage a team of junior employees or coordinating a number of audit teams i.e. multi-project management and delivering direct to the client through junior employees
· Must hold a full professional accountancy qualification i.e. CA/ACCA etc.
· Previous exposure of working with commercial audit and charity clients is essential
· Must have a minimum of 5 years’ public practice experience working in a Big 4, Top 10 or mid-tier firm
· ability to manage work in progress on client portfolio against agreed budgets, maximise recoveries against targets, raise fees and highlight potential problems ahead of time
· ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships
· be able to pitch for new business and develop relationships with new and existing clients
· ability to actively seek new business development opportunities for the firm using market knowledge and event attendance.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist