Audit Manager (Public Practice)Vacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/406317
If you are seeking a mixed internal and external audit role at Manager level, offering the chance to work with exciting Public Sector clients and offering an excellent salary and benefits, then this Audit Manager opportunity is a great next step for you.
This role can be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh, and is part of a very friendly and lively team. Although the majority of this role involves internal audit, there is also an element of external audit involved.
- Manage an attractive and interesting portfolio of Public Sector clients, including charities and housing associations
- Manage both internal and external audits
- Manage and develop the Public Sector audit team
- Manage workload to meet deadlines within budget
- Allocate and review work of juniors, offering support and coaching
- Liaise regularly with clients to ensure satisfaction and resolve and queries
- Attend regular client meetings, including committee meetings
- Prepare fees as required, highlighting any relevant issues
- ACCA/CA or equivalent qualification
- Experience of both internal and external audit
- Previous experience of working within a Practice environment
- Experience of supervising or managing a team
- Experience of leading the full audit cycle
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic firm and develop your experience and career further within both internal and external audit. For further queries, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy Glasgow, or apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist