TAX ACCOUNTANTVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: Not disclosed
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 8862
Core-Asset Consulting's client, a Financial Services firm in Glasgow, has a new opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join its team on a permanent basis.
Within this varied role you will get involved with tax, compliance, operations and will work closely with the Senior Tax Accountant to meet weekly and monthly deadlines. In addition you will get involved with end-to-end process reviews and you may be involved with training new recruits into the team.
- Qualified accountant or equivalent relevant experience
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of unit trust administration
- Excellent working knowledge of current regulatory requirements
- Ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard and any anomalies are reported to the Senior Tax Accountant
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures, including the relevant reporting, as specified by external bodies
- Provide Senior Tax Accountant with weekly management information statistics relevant to your duties
- Ensure that the department's documented KPIs / KRIs are met
Job reference: 8862
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
|Contact Name||Georgia Waters|
|Telephone||0131 718 4600|
About Core-Asset Consulting
Core-Asset Consulting is an independent recruitment company specialising in the Investment Banking and Financial Services markets throughout Scotland. Established in 2005, we have expanded considerably, whilst maintaining our reputation as a boutique recruiter.
Our recruitment approach is based on service not sales, and quality in everything we do is our primary focus. Our philosophy is to create long-term results based on understanding the needs of our clients and candidates. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver a premium level recruitment service, and work in close partnership with clients and candidate alike to tailor the most effective recruitment strategies. As a result, many companies now consider us their number one Scottish based recruitment partner.
Dedicated to helping our people achieve their potential, we promote a culture of teamwork, personal responsibility and initiative.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist