Audit Commercial SeniorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £32,000 per annum
Job ref. no.: VAC - 12178
Our client, one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of chartered accountants and business advisors is currently seeking am Audit Commercial Senior to join the Commercial & Charity Audit team at their offices based in Glasgow. This position offers a salary of circa. £32k, plus an excellent benefits package.
As the Audit Commercial Senior you will be responsible for delivering quality work and service to clients of the firm, within the firms standards and within the budgets set and you will also act as a project senior.
- Ensure that all work carried out complies with the firm’s standards and procedures, and that the work is within budget and to the expected timeframes.
- Ensure the quality of all work produced (including the review of the work of others in the team) and to apply all relevant technical disclosures to client work during planning phase and to ensure all requirements are met (e.g. statutory filing deadlines etc.)
- Responsible for your own work and ensure that files are completed to the standard expected by managers.
- Recommend additional services of the firm to the client manager and partner that the client would benefit from receiving.
- Liaise with other teams on their involvement and progress with requests.
- Brief employees on work required and check their understanding before allowing them to proceed, to delegate effectively and to supervise work appropriately.
- Provide constructive feedback to employees via the ROAD performance management process and other ongoing appraisal processes as required.
A full job description is provided on application
If you are interested in the above Audit Commercial Senior position and have the relevant skills and experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist