Audit & Accounts ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £40k - £50k
Closing date: 19 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 79174
Change Public Practice are working with an Accountancy practice in Glasgow who are looking to add an Audit and Accounts Manager to their team. This is a rare opportunity and not one that is often released to the external market so if you are interested in securing a role with an exciting and growing business then please read on.
This firm provides clients with audit & accounting, tax, business advisory, corporate finance and financial services. This role Manager role is to sit in the Audit & Accounts team and the responsibilities will roughly be split 70% accounts and 30% audit.
· Preparation of statutory annual accounts (and consolidated accounts for groups of companies), including all the required disclosures - for both incorporated and unincorporated businesses which comply with the Companies Act and HMRC’s requirements
· Preparation of financial accounts for partnerships, LLPs and smaller businesses
· Maintaining accurate and comprehensive nominal, sales and purchase ledgers
· Preparing business and personal tax returns and VAT returns
· Working with each client to either provide a fully outsourced service or liaising with the client in-house team to complete each set of accounts
· Statutory audit responsibilities
· Accounts and bookkeeping duties including providing clients with regular reports e.g. management reports, cashflow & forecasts etc.
· Producing management accounts - including providing accurate financial and cashflow projections
· Assisting with budgeting, forecasting and business planning
· Assisting with payroll services
· Must hold a current and full CA qualification i.e. ACCA/CA etc.
· Ideally 3-4 years’ currently in a manager position with strong experience of managing a team
· This position will suit someone with career aspirations of achieving Directorship in the next couple of years
· Experience of working with mid-tier accountancy firms would be preferable
· Experience of working with Charities clients would be advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact Kasia Mackie.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist