BookkeeperVacancy posted: Thursday, 9 February 2017
Salary: £21000 - £24000 per annum
Closing date: 23 February 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/421247
A leading business within the hospitality sector are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their transactional team on a permanent basis.
As the Bookkeeper of the business, you will be responsible for a number of different tasks including:
- All double entry accounting activity
- Manual bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Reconciliation of 3rd party income
- Ad hoc accounts payable tasks
- Nominal ledger codes
To be considered for this role you MUST:
- Have a clear understanding and proven application of double entry accounts
- Be confident with completing full bank reconciliations on a manual basis
- Have a proven track record of dealing with Journal entries
- Know of nominal ledger codes and how this integrates into the operations of the business
- Have a sound understanding of Excel and worked with this package frequently
- Be knowledgeable with account packages, PEGASUS OPERA preferred.
If you are interested in this role and can match the above requirements then please call Warren or email through your up to date CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Warren Christie|
|Telephone||0141 272 7707|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist