Audit ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/422024
Fantastic opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a leading independent firm in Glasgow. With exceptional flexible working options available, as well as a great salary package, this is a fantastic opportunity within Audit.
This role is perfect for an Audit Senior/Assistant Manager who is keen to step up, or an Audit Manager seeking a new challenge with a supportive and innovative firm.
- Manage a client portfolio including credit unions, housing associations, charities, and varied commercial clients
- Manage audit team, coaching and developing juniors
- Oversee overall workload and audit process
- Review work of juniors
- Support partners with business development
- Professional qualification (ACCA or CA)
- Experience in Practice is essential
- Experience of full audit cycle
- Experience of supporting juniors
This a great opportunity offering development and progression, as well as excellent flexibility in terms of working options. Please apply below, or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist