Audit SeniorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/422026
Great opportunity in Glasgow for an Audit Senior to join a well known accountancy firm. If you are keen to join a firm offering excellent and very unique flexible working options, as well as great development opportunities, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Work with a varied client portfolio of charities, commercial businesses and housing associations
- Carry out full audit cycle
- Support juniors in the team
- Liaise directly with clients
- Qualified or part qualified ACCA/CA
- Experience of carrying out full audit cycle
- Practice experience is essential
- Experience of housing associations would be advantageous, however is not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity within Audit for an Audit Assistant/Senior to join a fantastic firm and develop their experience further. If this seems like a good option for you, please apply below or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow) for further queries.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist