Audit ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/419655
Great opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager with Charity client experience to join a well known independent firm in Glasgow, where you will be working closely with the Partner to develop the business and team. As well as a fantastic working environment and salary package, there is also great scope for progression.
Senior Manager level will also be considered, as well as flexible working hours.
- Work closely with the Audit Partner to manage the overall Audit department and team
- Manage the audit team directly, providing support and feedback, a swell as training and coaching
- Manage department workload and deadline
- Manager the overall Audit client portfolio alongside Partner, which includes charities
- Undertake business development activities and recruitment activities as required
- Experience working at Audit Manager level
- Experience gained within Practice is essential
- Experience of charity clients is highly desirable
- ACCA or CA qualification
This is an excellent Audit Manager/Senior Manager opportunity, where you can work as part of a great team and develop your career. Please apply below, or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow) for further queries.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist