Audit AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/370829
Are you a part qualified Accountant with audit experience, seeking an Audit Assistant role to develop your career with an award winning Accountancy firm? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as part of a friendly and supportive team? If so, this exciting Audit Assistant opportunity in Glasgow could be the next step for you, offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Carrying out full audit assignments as part of the wider team
- Working with an attractive client portfolio
- Liaise directly with clients to build strong relationships
- Carrying out the full audit cycle, from planning to completion stage
- Working as part of the wider audit team to ensure deadlines are met
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA or CA)
- Experience of carrying out the full audit cycle
- Previous Practice experience is essential
- Ability to manage workload and work to deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic firm and develop your career further. For more information, please apply below or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy in Glasgow
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist