Audit Manager/Senior ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/419655
New opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager or Senior Manager to join an independent Chartered Accountants firm in Glasgow. Reporting directly to, and working closely with the Audit Partner, this role offers excellent development, as well as a great salary package.
- Work closely with the Audit Partner to oversee the running of the Audit department
- Manage the Audit team, developing and coaching the staff, providing relevant training and feedback, and carrying out appraisals
- Work with the Partner to support in business development activities
- Oversee the workload in the department, ensuring deadlines and budget are achieved
- Operate at a senior level to offer support to wider business
- Undertake recruitment activities for the Audit team as required
- ACCA or CA qualified
- Experience at Manager level within Practice
- Strong audit experience
- Experience of managing and developing own team
- Experience of charity clients is advantageous, however not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to manage and grow your own department, working closely with the Partner and as part of a friendly senior team. Please apply below, or for further queries, contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist