Audit SeniorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/419828
Are you a newly or recently qualified Audit Senior keen to develop your career? Do you wish to join a firm not only committed to your continued development and progression, but also offering a fantastic working environment? With a great salary package and a truly diverse client portfolio, this firm are a great next step in your career.
- Plan and lead audit assignments and team
- Coaching the junior members of the team, reviewing work and providing support as necessary
- Work with a varied and interesting client portfolio, dealing directly with your clients from initial meeting stage
- Act as the main point of contact for client queries
- Carry out the full audit cycle, from planning to completion stage
- Working as part of the wider audit team to ensure deadlines are met
- Qualified ACCA or CA (newly or recently qualified)
- Experience of carrying out the full audit cycle is essential
- Previous Practice experience is essential
- Experience of reviewing work/coaching juniors is required
- Ability to manage workload and work to deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic firm and develop your career further, and is one of many roles available in Scotland within Audit. For more information, contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy Glasgow
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist