Premium Audit ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 21 March 2017
Salary: Not Specified
Job ref. no.: 170000A2
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer, with operations in 54 countries, exceptional financial strength, and a broad range of personal and commercial insurance products. We have a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Manager to join our Operations team in Glasgow.
The Premium Audit Manager is accountable for the day to day performance and development of the Premium Audit Team. You will manage, monitor, control and report on the premium audit /declarations process in line with pre-determined business objectives and agreed service level agreements in relation to P&C lines of business across Europe.
This role is critical in supporting the P&C (Property & Casualty) business to achieve and exceed their production plans which include collection of adjustment premiums.
The Premium Audit Manager will provide direction, leadership, vision and development as part of the Operations management. A key responsibility will be to challenge the status quo on an ongoing basis and review processes, suggesting and, in many cases, directly implementing (or at least overseeing) change that leads to greater efficiency and cost effectiveness. You will also be driving forward the development of better MI and reporting and communication with the business thereon.
The role holder reports to the Finance and Operations Shared Service Director
- Initially setting up the function, including recruitment of the team, business analysis, liaison with IT to develop reporting requirements, setting up Executive MI and utilising tactical reporting solutions in the interim
- To manage and motivate the teams to ensure that all allocated work is completed to the highest standard. This will include the following :
- Tracking and recording status of adjustable policies
- Monitoring and recording internal/external contact history
- Ensure accurate processing of adjustments
- Ensure effective communication with key stakeholders within Operations and within the broader organisation
- Regular MI to be produced as required. Ensure that all critical elements are collated and reported on.
- To proactively identify and eliminate barriers that prevents delivery of SLAs and effective service being provided. Communicate/escalate to senior management as required.
- Manage the resolution of issues, risks and actions and escalate issues impacting the areas of responsibility as required
- Manage the development of the Premium Audit teams through regular team meetings, , 121 coaching and the setting of performance objectives to ensure staff potential is fully developed and utilised
- Demonstrate focus on continuous improvement through analysis of process and results, identification of opportunities and contributing to best practice processes, in order to effect change.
- Maintain documented best practise procedures for all activities within the Premium Audit team and update using change control procedures
- Ensure adequate quality and controls are embedded within all processes and are given the appropriate amount of focus
- Contribute to delivery of team and Operational goals which in turn supports the business goals of Chubb Europe.
- A high level of Educational qualifications including Further Education is desirable
- ACII or equivalent Financial Services Qualifications is desirable
- English language fluency written and oral is critical
- One or more other of Italian, German, French, and Spanish is critical - Native fluency level would be preferred plus high level of written communications.
- A financial operations background with a key focus on customer interaction and delivery is essential.
- Financial Services industry experience essential, specifically working within an insurance credit control environment would be advantageous.
- Ideally 5 years or more managing in a Finance Shared Service Centre
- A proven track record of managing operational teams to deliver and exceed targets.
What can you expect in return?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Medical cover
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Life Cover
- Subsidised gym membership
- Other Corporate Benefits
|Contact Name||John McPhail|
|Contact Instructions||To Apply For This Position Please Click The Apply Button|
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist