Assistant Manager - Public Sector Audit & Advisory - GlasgowVacancy posted: Wednesday, 22 March 2017
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Job ref. no.: 80049
Change Public Practice are working with a globally renowned Chartered Accountancy firm to assist them in the recruitment of an Audit & Advisory Assistant Manager for their Public Sector audit team due to continual growth.
The Public Sector Audit and Advisory team provides external audit and advisory services to clients across the health, local and central government sectors in Scotland. Advisory services represent a significant element of the current portfolio and typically include helping their clients with business cases and planning, procurement, benefits realisation, cost reduction and helping clients to realign planning and budgeting system to better deliver organisational outcomes.
- Be involved in the delivery of key audit and advisory work within the Public Sector
- Identify and develop audit and advisory opportunities with new and existing clients
- Manage important client relationships
- Ensure that stakeholder relationships, both internal and externally are managed to the standards of the business
- Have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them
- CIPFA/CA qualification or other equivalent / relevant qualification
- Significant public sector experience and ideally a background in public practice
- Track record of establishing strong relationships with clients
- Working knowledge of financial reporting and controls
- The ability to work under your own initiative and in many different and challenging environments
- Strong presentation, business writing and professional standards
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist