Audit SeniorVacancy posted: Thursday, 29 September 2016
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job ref. no.: INV0002S/DG
We are looking for an Audit Senior to join our team because we are experiencing tremendous growth across our Assurance practice.
It’s an exciting time to be in Assurance at EY: our Inverness office continues to grow, and the work we do is increasingly important and key in restoring confidence in the global economy. The market is continuing to demand more and more assurance on their operations, reporting technology and business ethics.
We work to a globally defined methodology, train and develop our people to deliver excellent client service, and use cutting edge tools to support our work. The investment we’re making in Assurance means that as well as joining one of the largest, most stable employers, you’ll be empowered to develop and be an expert in your field.
As an experienced Audit Senior in UK&I Assurance, Inverness. Your main aim will be to provide an independent view on our clients’ compliance with accounting principles. By doing so, you play an important role in helping businesses reflect their financial picture accurately, which in turn protects financial markets.
What will you do:
· Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
· Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage fieldwork on clients’ sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process
· Demonstrate Business Development skills and identify additional sales opportunities
· Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
Experience / Qualifications required:
· CA/ ACA / ACCA Fully Qualified (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification) - preferably first time passes
· Degree qualified (preferred)
· External audit experience
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist