Accounts ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Closing date: 02 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 908464
908464 - Accounts Manager
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Accounts Manager, based in Inverness, Highlands.
- An Accounts Manager is being sought to join the Inverness accounts team and support the partners.
- The mix of work in the office is varied and consists of a few hundred clients including high net worth individuals, partnerships, trusts, professional sole traders and limited companies with the majority being SMEs.
- The aim is to provide an outstanding service in a professional and efficient manner tailored to give the client the benefit of exceptional advice and maximum added value.
- Reporting will be to the Partners.
- The role requires someone with strong technical skills, ideally with a mixed background of audit and accounts work, wishing to build on his or her experience in a growing office. The client is able to offer a dynamic workload and the opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
- The role also involves assisting with the management of the accounts team to ensure that the right staff are available to meet the varying client needs at the right time, assisting with staff development and performance reviews and training more junior members of staff.
Skills & Experience
- Applicants should be CA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Work experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector.
- Strong academic and technical skills are a pre-requisite.
- The ideal candidate will be committed to a career in general practice and will have strong relevant experience in an accountancy firm, currently operating in the capacity of an audit or accounts manager (or at a slightly more junior level but already demonstrating potential for progression).
- The candidate should be able to provide evidence of outstanding client service levels, problem solving skills and the ability to use their own initiative.
- The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
- Sets priorities, defines activities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the clients goals.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm.
- The successful applicant will require confidence in dealing with partners and clients, be outgoing and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, and the ability to provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner. Applicants should possess a high level of ability and commitment, with the flexibility to work additional hours as required.
- A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 908464.
|Contact Name||Pauline Neale|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist