Accounts / Audit ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
Job ref. no.: MC107
ACCOUNTS / AUDIT MANAGER
- Are you a Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience with a background in Audit?
- Are you looking for a new role where your experience will be put to good use within a fresh, commercial environment?
- Are you looking for job satisfaction and a work-life balance?
This could well be the role for you...
Jenson Fisher have been approached by a leading accountancy firm based in Perth to recruit an Accounts / Audit Manager on a permanent, full time basis. Reporting into the Partners, your role will cover all aspects of Accounts Preparation and Audit and will see you playing a key role with the firm's delivery to clients.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include;
- Manage your workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Preparation of accounts for a portfolio of clients.
- Audit for a variety of clients within multiple sectors.
- Management of the full audit cycle.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Ad-hoc business development work.
You will be;
- ACCA or CA Qualified or alternatively qualified by experience.
- Experienced within practice.
- Experienced covering all aspects of accounts prep and audit.
- Be able to work using your own initiative and equally as part of a team.
This is a superb opportunity to join an established, dynamic firm in Perth where you can grow your career further. For further details, please apply below or contact Martin Crines at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.
|Contact Name||Martin Crines|
|Address||Unit 15, Propsect III, Gemini Crescent, Dundee Technology Park, Dundee, DD2 1SW|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist