Audit SeniorVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Closing date: 21 October 2016
Audit Senior required the rapidly expanding Business Services team of this mid-tier firm of Chartered Accountants in Stirling. The role of Audit Senior is to assist the Senior Management Team to deliver audit and accounting services. You will be responsible for the planning implementation and completion of a variety of audit clients. you will also be required to mentor and support other members of the team.
The position is primarily based in Stirling but there is scope to be based in other offices across the central belt.
- The completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises
- Responsible for the planning and completion of audit assignments
- Ensure audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation
- Responsible for the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment for Partner/Manager review
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from client data
- Highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager
- Assist with the development of more junior team members within the team
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Complete all administration in a timely manner (including time sheets and fees) to a high standard
- Newly qualified or qualified in ICAS
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have sound technical skills and industry specific knowledge in their areas of responsibilities
- Be enthusiastic in all aspects or work
- Practice experience required
Salary up to £35,000 +Benefits. For further information contact Lesley Drew
|Contact Name||Lesley Drew|
3 Finch Way
Strathclyde Business Park
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career and correspondingly a successful business needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical.
LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you.
We want to be different. Inspirationally different.
Established in 2011, Lusona Consultancy has become one of Scotland's fastest growing recruitment companies. We recruit in the professional space, incorporating permanent, temporary and fixed term assignments. Our team operates across offices in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Edinburgh, and covers every Scottish location. Our specialisms are Accountancy & Finance, Audit & Risk, Financial Services, HR, Legal, Professional Support, Tax, Technology & Data, Technical & Engineering and Executive Search.Company profile View all jobs with Lusona
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist