Finance Manager/ Bookeeper - VR/14600Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/14600
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager/Bookkeeper based in the City Centre. Candidate must have SAP experience and worked within a similar role.
• Reconciliation of time sheets and expenses for staff prior to processing monthly payroll.
• Production of P60’s, P11d’s and all reporting to HMRC.
• Weekly bank reconciliations.
• Monthly cash flows and forecast.
• Processing supplier invoices on SAP.
• Intercompany reconciliations.
• Production of monthly P&L.
• Balance sheet reconciliation and issuing monthly balance sheet with P&L.
|Telephone||01224 327 000|
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist