Accounts AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: £17000 - £19000
Job ref. no.: AC33
Jenson Fisher is working in partnership with a local business in Dundee to recruit an Accounts Administrator on a temporary contract. My client is looking for someone who has previous experience working within accounts.
Reporting to senior management, your responsibilities will include:
- General accounts administration.
- Processing invoices.
- Processing payroll.
- Credit control.
- Ad-hoc administrative support.
- Use of Sage accounting software.
- You will have previous experience within a recent accounting position.
- You will have previously used Sage.
- You will be available for immediate start.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established local business. To be considered for this role click 'apply’ or contact Andrew Crines at Jenson Fisher via the contact details provided
|Contact Name||Andrew Crines|
|Address||Unit 15, Propsect III, Gemini Crescent, Dundee Technology Park, Dundee, DD2 1SW|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist