Part-Time BookkeeperVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £15000 - £20000 per annum + Negotiable
Closing date: 27 January 2017
Job ref. no.: PTB13117KS
Would you like a new challenge? Are you interested in starting a new career? Do you have a background in accountancy administration and experience with SAGE? Would you like to work for a well established business in Dundee? If so, we might have the perfect role for you!
A reputable client of ours is looking to hire a part time Bookkeeper on a permanent basis. All applicants must have experience in book keeping or similar.
What you will be doing
The general day to day duties of a Bookkeeper involve:
- Cash flow analysis
- Processing bank reconciliations
- Handling purchase ledger
- Processing payments
- Recharging costs and monthly client remittance statements
- Handling all aspects of payroll
- Management account reports
- Assisting with accounting at financial year end
- Vat returns where applicable
- General administration duties
What you will have
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in similar role
- Knowledge of SAGE
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Excel is essential)
- Effectively work to deadlines
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- The ability to prioritise their work
If you feel you possess the skills required for this position, please don't delay; apply today!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Reiss Jones|
|Telephone||0207 300 9000|
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the UKÃ¢â¬â¢s leading secretarial and office support recruitment consultancy.
We recruit for all Office Support roles from Administration & Customer Service to Telesales & Secretarial positions. If you are looking for a new position please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Branches of Office Angels in Scotland:
Aberdeen 01224 657600,
Dundee 01382 315550,
Edinburgh 0131 226 6112 ,
Glasgow 0141 226 4041,
Livingston 01506 832250,
Stirling 01786 849029.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist