Bookkeeper - Part TimeVacancy posted: Friday, 9 September 2016
Salary: £15000 -£18000
We are an ambitious and forward-thinking Service Design consultancy, a multi-talented team of designers, researchers, strategists and storytellers. We research and design award-winning services for a range of clients. To do that effectively our own business needs to run smoothly.
We need someone like you to help ensure that it does.
We are now looking for a Bookkeeper. This is a part-time role within our Edinburgh office.
You will be responsible for sales ledger, VAT and all journals through to trial balance. The financial fortitude of any business is key and we are no exception. You will ensure that we are always aware of our financial commitments, forecasts and trends and we can use this information to our advantage in planning and development.
- Management of VAT returns
- Billing of clients in line with contracts
- Run the Purchase Ledger
- Financial reporting through to trial balance
- Implement and manage financial controls
- Experience in a variety of accounting positions
- Strong financial control
- Experience of Xero accounting system or a similar package
- Strong excel skills
- First class organisational skills
- Experience of working in professional services or creative industry
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply now via s1jobs.
About Nile HQ
We are a forward-thinking Service Design consultancy. A multi talented team of designers,
researchers, strategists and storytellers.
Our clients need strong design thinking, and to deliver that our business needs to run smoothly.
We are looking for someone like you.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist