Corporate Actions AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 14 September 2016
Salary: £12 - £16 per hour
Closing date: 28 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 13447996/001
Our client is looking for Corporate Actions Assistant
A boutique firm in Edinburgh city centre
* Ensure all corporate action events, including income events, are captured and all checks are completed to validate accuracy of vendor data prior to effective corporate action date.
* Certify that all corporate action market events and asset types such as equities, fixed income and derivatives are correctly processed, reviewed and reconciled.
* Monitor the Corporate Actions Manager (CAM) and effectively manage processing volumes over futures periods.
* Investigate, resolve and clear all reconciliation discrepancies on a daily basis.
* Good Investments and Securities experience within a corporate actions, asset reconciliations and general fund administration capacity.
* Excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of downstream processes.
* Working knowledge of Excel and leading data vendor tools.
* Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of corporate actions risks.
A competitive rate
|Contact Name||Victoria Natillo|
|Telephone||+44 131 243 2919|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist