Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Job ref. no.: MW118
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant?
Are you interested in a new challenge with a growing Edinburgh SME?
If so, then I have a great role for you.
Jenson Fisher is working in partnership with a respected Edinburgh SME to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis for their Edinburgh office. The company has an impressive list of clients and is recognised as a leader in its market. This is an opportunity to progress your career with a company that will invest in you and ensure that you fulfil your potential.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance your responsibilities in this Accounts Assistant role will include:
- Completion of Journal entries
- The ability to take accounts through to trial balance
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Completion and management of expenses
- VAT returns
- Assisting with Management Accounts
- Variance analysis
- Dealing with external members of the team and reporting on the financial outlook
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Have experience of Sage, Oracle or Xero
- Be keen to progress your career
- Ideally with the AAT certification or looking to complete CIMA
This is an excellent opportunity to work as an Accounts Assistant with an established business that is continuing to grow and expand. In return you will receive a salary of between £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience along with the potential for study support and a generous benefits package. To be considered for this role click ‘apply’ or contact Mark Watt at Jenson Fisher via the contact details provided.
|Contact Name||Martin Crines|
|Address||Unit 15, Propsect III, Gemini Crescent, Dundee Technology Park, Dundee, DD2 1SW|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist