Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Job ref. no.: MW128
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a new and exciting position?
Are you keen to get involved with a company where you can progress and develop?
If so, then please read on...
Jenson Fisher is working in conjunction with an interesting Edinburgh-based company to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a local SME at an exciting period in their development. Due to a period of sustained growth, my client now requires an Accounts Assistant as a result of the increase in workload. Reporting into the Finance Manager you will ideally have experience working in a similar role and you will possess the ability to prioritise your own workload.
The role will include;
- Bank reconciliations.
- Resolving accounts queries.
- Credit Control via telephone and letter.
- Purchase ledger processing.
- Sales ledger and processing payments.
- Liaising with representatives from other areas of the business as and when required.
- General administration including filing, diary management and speaking with clients both face to face and using the telephone.
- Daily use of Microsoft Office including Excel alongside a bespoke financial system.
In return you will receive;
- An excellent salary commensurate with experience.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Idyllic working conditions.
- Support for continued professional development.
If you are an ambitious Accounts Assistant looking to make a positive career move then I would be delighted to hear from you. Applications will be shortlisted immediately upon receipt therefore to be considered please submit your CV by clicking the link. Should you have any questions or queries please call Mark Watt, Senior Consultant via the details provided.
|Contact Name||Mark Watt|
|Telephone||0131 285 3778|
|Address||Unit 15, 40 Hardengreen Business Park, Dalhousie Road, Dalkeith, EH22 3NU|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist