BookkeeperVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £21,000 - £26,000
Closing date: 31 October 2016
£21,000 - £26,000
iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be engaged exclusively on the position of Bookkeeper based in Edinburgh city centre.
A highly successful business that has a rich history of excellent performance & high staff retention. They solely attribute this success to their investment in people and staff as they strive to create a professional & interactive working environment where everyone feels valued whilst always developing.
The position of Bookkeeper is a newly created position again emphasising their strong staff retention. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years practical bookkeeping experience and be highly motivated about deliver exemplary customer service both internally & externally. Candidates will be considered from a range of backgrounds including Accountancy Practice/Firm or Industry.
The role of Bookkeeper will offer a salary of £21,000 - £26,000 depending on experience with the business prepared to award the top level salary provided the candidates experience merit this bracket. The offices are based in Edinburgh city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Assisting with management accounts
- Assisting with statutory accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Processing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Processing Invoices
- Reconciling Accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising and building relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 2 years+ practical bookkeeping experience
- Accountancy Practice/Firm or Industry background
- Knowledge of systems such as Sage or Xero would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart for a private & confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Gareth Spowart|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist