Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Closing date: 03 November 2016
An Accounts Assistant has arisen with a well-known Scottish business in their finance team on a permanent basis.
The position of Accounts Assistant will have the successful candidate reporting to the Finance Manager and assisting with the day to day running of the finance function. Working within the small finance team you will get hands-on with a wide variety of different duties and responsibilities.
The position of Accounts Assistant is offering a salary of between £18,000 - £21,000 as well as a benefits package including flexi-time. Their offices are based in Edinburgh city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Ensuring the purchase Ledger is up to date and coded properly with all expenses and invoices actioned
- Ensuring that all cheque requests and payment runs are processed in a timely & efficient manner
- Dealing with direct debits, mandates and online payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining petty cash
- Answering any financial queries both internally and externally
- Assisting with monthly cash flows
- Making sure all cheque and credit card payments are processed
- General ad-hoc duties
To be considered for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 18 months’ practical finance experience
- Knowledge of online banking and direct debits would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong on SAGE software
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work as part of a team and under minimal supervision
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding the opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact Lewis Cavanagh.
|Contact Name||Lewis Cavanagh|
|Address||8b McDonald Road,
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANTDiet Chef Limited, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist