Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: úDepending on experience
Closing date: 24 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Accounts
Accounts Assistant for The Kitchin Group, 108 Commercial Street, Edinburgh.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join our Head Office team as Accounts Assistant on a full time permanent basis.
Joining The Kitchin Group is a chance to be part of a dedicated and passionate team, supporting Michelin Starred Restaurant The Kitchin, award winning restaurant Castle Terrace Restaurant and our gastro pub The Scran & Scallie.
You will be responsible for:
- Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledger.
- Processing payments.
- Processing daily takings.
- Credit Card & Expense Analysis.
- Dealing with suppliers and customer queries.
- Supporting monthly accounts preparation.
- Maintaining all inputs to our Sage accounting system.
- General office and finance support.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a team player, with a positive can do attitude. The successful applicant should have a strong accounts or bookkeeping background and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & Word. Experience within the Hospitality Industry is desirable.
You should apply if:
- You have previous experience as a bookkeeper, accounts assistant, or similar finance related role.
- You have strong working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word.
- You are detail orientated and highly organised.
- You have good communication skills, friendly and are able to build strong and productive relationships.
- Salary will be depending on skills and experience.
- Being part of highly motivated team.
- Join a successful and growing organisation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist