Accounting Systems & Customer AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 plus excellent company benefits
iMultiply are currently engaged on the position of Accounting Systems & Customer Assistant for an awesome Technology business based in Edinburgh.
This unique Technology business have received excessive positive media coverage over the past 24 months due to their disruptive and exceptional products. The company have recently won a string of awards and are tipped to become of the most dominant players in their sector within the near future. Furthermore creating a fresh, enjoyable and modern working environment is largely attributed to their great success as it has significantly helped in attracting & retaining an extremely talented workforce.
The position of Accounting Systems & Customer Assistant is a newly created vacancy as a result of further company growth and expansion. To be considered for this opportunity you must have a minimum of 12 months practical finance experience, be passionate about delivering an exceptional level of service and excellent interpersonal skills are absolutely essential. A keen interest in systems & technology would also be an added benefit but not essential.
The role of Accounting Systems & Customer Assistant will offer a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 plus an excellent company benefit package including generous holiday and pension allowances. The business premises are based in Edinburgh city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Building, maintaining and developing relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Assisting with the following tasks from a financial systems perspective:
- Processing and updating invoices
- Processing and updating expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Maintenance of fixed asset register Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashflow analysis
- Aged debt reporting
- P&L analysis Management & bespoke reports
- Reviewing and developing processes & procedures
- Dealing with product questions & queries
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 12 months practical finance experience
- Passionate about delivering world class customer service
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of systems such as Sage or Xero would be advantageous but not essential
- A keen interest in systems or technology would be advantageous
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for a private & confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||John Gilbertson|
|Telephone||0131 603 7747|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist